Monday, January 13, 2014

WOW 12

Good Monday morning my Crafty Friends!! Hope your weekend was great. Are you ready for a new challenge at BBTB2? Our wonderfully talented Caroline is our hosted this week and she has challenged us to make a Birthday Card with a number on it.
We have a granddaughter turning 12 at the end of the month so I made this card for her. It is super CAS since all the grands really care about is the money we always put inside their birthday cards and really not concerned about the card itself. I used George & Basic Shapes for the 'WOW' and '12'. The numbers were cut at 3 inches and the letters at 1 inch. Like I said, CAS.
Hope you will go by and take a look-see at what my DT Sisters created. All I can say is, Awesomeness for sure!!! While you are over at BBTB2 take a look at the sidebar and read the rules to our challenges and then head to your crafty space and create a new birthday card with a number on it and link it by Sunday, January 19th. I'm so looking forward to seeing your birthday cards!!
I hope ya'll like mine!!!! :)


14 comments:

Brenda said...

This is a cute and fun card Sharon! I love CAS cards, they always catch my eye! I love the fun paper you used too, it makes this card so festive! I can't believe that you have a 12 year old grand-daughter, you don't look old enough!! lol Hugs my friend!

Scrapper69 said...

Good Morning Sharon! Cute card my friend! I like how the "WOW" and "12" pop with the shadow behind it! :o)

Mayras Designs said...

What a pretty birthday card ! Lovely fun colors and design !!

Hugs,
Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Simple and pretty! Love how you've combined your colours.

Mollie said...

Great card, Sharon! LOVE your layout and the papers you used. The inside looks fabulous, too!

Emily - Mollie's Motif

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your Granddaughter will love it Sharon! Love the fun polka dot pattern-who doesn't love that? The big "12" is awesome! Great card design!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

WOW - indeed! Great card for that tough-to-please pre-teen group! Not too grown up and not too "babyish" - just right!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the bright colors and cute inside detail!

Unknown said...

very very cute!

Caroline said...

I love how you used the number on your card. Your granddaughter will love your card and esp the enclosure, lol. The background paper is so perfect for your card!

Jaren said...

This card is perfect for an almost teenager! Love the mat inside too!

Laura Pizz said...

Great card! It will be a keepsake, for sure! ~Laura

Scrapping Girl said...

Pre-teens are very hard to please, but this should fit the bill (along with the money, of course, lol!).
:)
Michelle

moknowsall said...

A simple card that packs a lot of WOW! Haha

Maureen