Saturday, January 18, 2014

Luv U

Good Morning!! Do you have big plans for this weekend? I sure do! I'm off!! Yeah!! And I plan on spending today in my crafty room. But first I wanted to show ya'll what I made for my Daily Project at Exploring Cricut. I bought these great little clear boxes from Jaded Blossom and decided to decorate one. I used this darling little flying heart from the Create-a-Critter cartridge and then cut the heart without the face features. The sentiments are hand written. I popped all of the hearts on one thickness of foam tape and filled by box with some yummy Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I'm sure one of the grands is gonna just love getting this!
Have you been checking out the daily projects that my DT Sisters have been show casing each day? If not then you have been missing some awesomeness for sure!!
Also, have you entered our current challenge? You have time if you haven't. Just make a new project, using any Cricut cartridge and color with the theme of 'Winter Wonderland'. You have until 10pm, EST, tonight to link up your project.
Hope ya'll like my project!!!! :)



5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So glad to hear you got the weekend of Sharon! Enjoy time in your craft room! :o) LOVE your box... Super cute cuts and yummy treat inside! :o)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Not only is your little treat box adorable, it's totally yummy! Love your sweet little hearts - too cute! Enjoy your crafty time, I'm planing to start painting my craft corner today. I dread it so much, but it's got to be done! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Vickie said...

Love your gift carton with the hearts.

Sherrie K. said...

What an adorable little treat idea! I love the fun little hearts especially the one with wings! SO CUTE Sharon! The kiddos will love them:)
Have a great evening and happy crafting!
Sherrie K

Scrapping Girl said...

I would love getting this! Super cute!!!!
:)
Michelle