Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Morning Crafty Friends!!! Hope you are ready for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut. Diane challenged us to make a 'Winter Wonderland'. You can use any colors and any Cricut cartridge.
I went with the Doodle Charms cartridge for my card. The snow man was cut at 2.5 inches and the sun at 1 inch. Using my Gypsy Girl I hid his face and stamped it with a Peachy Keen I punched out the clouds with a Fiskers punch. The snow at the bottom is just a torn piece of white paper. I sprayed the card with Frost Shimmer Spritz to give it some shimmer. I haven't added a sentiment to this one yet, as I don't know for sure what I will be using it for.
Head on over to Exploring Cricut and check out the creations that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!!!! Then head on to your crafty space and create a new project with the 'Winter Wonderland' theme. You will have until Saturday, January 18 at 10pm EST to link your creation.
I hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


8 comments:

Diane said...

This is one of my favorite snowman cuts! Love it!

Annette said...

Sharon, this is a sweet snowman! Love all the details:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Scrapper69 said...

Awwe... that turned out so cute! What an adorable snowman! :o)

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful snowman card-and I really love that the inside matches the front!

teachermom5 said...

Such a darling snowman and love the Peachy face, so cute. The inside looks great!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Makes me smile~love your chunky snowman..so cute!
Sherrie K

Julie518 said...

I love how you made the inside match the outside! Your snowman makes me smile! Thanks for sharing :)

Liz O. said...

How adorable! Love this snow man and the PKS face you chose Sharon! Always for your always kind comments :)
Have a wonderful day!