Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Santa's Slackers Challenge

Joy at http://joy-purttypaperz.blogspot.com/ has a new Santa's Slackers Challenge. She didn't show a sketch so I just went from the photo of her card. I used Speaking of Winter cartridge and cut the letter 'Q' which is a snowman face. I used Diamond Stickles on the nose. The tags are from a Cuttlebug Dies set called 'Tag Along'. I hand wrote 'Let It Snow'. Used half pearls where the holes are on the tags and tiny half black pearls for the eyes. I used the 'Snowflakes' Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background paper and then rubbed an inkpad over the top. Used yellow ribbon. Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I don't own this cartridge that you've used on both of these projects... but now I may be rethinking that... :o) The card looks wonderful! I like the extra bling on the nose... CUTE! :o)

Joy said...

He is SNOW cute !!! Sorry I didnt post the sketch....I'm crazy like that sometimes. You can post it over on the new MB tho....if you can find the thread..its waaaaay back down the list now!
xoxox Joy

Janis Lewis said...

Aren't you the creative one making the Q the snowman!? You RULE! No really.... since you are a QUEEN and all. hahahaha I've been into making Halloween cards, but I ordered WINTER FROLIC today and can't wait to make some SNOW cards!! :) Janis

Dorcas said...

That was really creative in using Q as the snowman. Great job!

girlia said...

This card is really cute. The letter Q for the face of the snowman. Awesome (that is creative). Love the CHRISTmas ornaments, the embossing, oh heck love everything about this card. Great job!!

Card Creations by C said...

Nice card...now I get what that little tiny strip of white was for...the front glass. I never even used that piece on my truck because I couldn't figure out where it went. hahaha!

Anna Waarvik said...

Very cute! I love snowmen!