Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snow Night

Over at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ challenge #18 is Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain. Melissa is our Queen this week. Now you can use any type of 'Water' on your project-rain, snow, frost, ice. sleet, dew, waves, river, sea, pool, puddle, bubbles, etc. Also, you can make any kind of project you want-card, layout, altered item, etc. You have until Sunday 10/03 at midnight EST to enter. So hop on over and join in on the awesome fun!! Now onto my project. I decided to make a layout and do it about snow. Now, here in Alabama, we don't get a whole lot of snow and when we do, it's really exciting. I took 2 of the photos at about 3am and the other one after daylight. Yeah I know, crazy!!! The snowflake paper I used is from a Christmas paper pad from me & my Big ideas that I got on clearance. I also used three snowflake brads that I had picked up at HL last year. The word 'SNOW' is cut from Speaking of Winter cartridge. Thought it was perfect for this layout. I put some Diamonds stickles in the center of the 'O'. Not sure if you can see the snow falling in the middle photo. In the right one, DH had written on the back window of my car. He's sooooo sweet!! This is the kind of snow I like. Comes, looks pretty falling, collects a little and then gone before dark the next day! Hope ya'll like my layout!! :)

6 comments:

Sally said...

Love your layout and scrapbook pages. We get tons of snow here in Northern Ohio.. Be happy to send you some...LOL

Scrapper69 said...

What a great Layout Sharon! I like the extra bling snowflakes... they're pretty! I use to get that type of snow when I lived in Vegas... Boy do I miss the winters there! :o) Of course they can keep their summers! LOL :o)

Stephanie said...

Love the layout and card! I have a thing for snowmen...loooove them. That glittery nose on the card is just too cute :)

Joy said...

How cute !! Love how you spelled out snow !!
xoxo Joy

Janis Lewis said...

I love this page!!! The SNOW letters are awesome, the paper is frosty and I LOVE SNOW!!!! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Dorcas said...

This is a fun layout! Love it! But not looking forward to seeing snow here :(