Friday, October 1, 2010

Masculine Projects-MySheriCrafts Challenge #24

Over at http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ the challenge is to make a masculine project. I have put this off all week and here I am this evening having to make something. I am really not real good with manly stuff. I've pondered all week about this. Finally decided to use the truck from Just Because Cards cartridge. I cut the side boards off. Used Glossy Accents on the windows and hubcaps to make them shine. Then I used George to do the letters for 'Truckin'. The pattern cardstock is from my little shoebox-Simple Life-Country Road. Thought it was really cute for this truck. I know it's real simple and I don't know what or who I will use it for yet, but here it is. Hope ya'll like it!! :)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love those tires on the inside! Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week again!

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute Card! I Really like the wheels on the inside of the card... CUTE! And the paper matches perfectly! :o)

Anna Waarvik said...

Sharon - I like your card! Manly cards sure are such a challenge but you did a great job.

Thanks for wondering where I've been. I hope I don't get too personal here but I'm going through a break up with my boyfriend of 10 years (my choice but still difficult). It's kind of sucking the life out of me right now and I haven't felt like card making or scrapbooking lately. I haven't even felt like visiting all the blogs I follow.

I sure hope I can get out of this mood soon because I certainly have a lot of time on my hands now!

Take care!

Carol L said...

Such a cute card! love it!!

hugs,
Carol L.