Thursday, February 23, 2017

You Are Totally Awesome...

Morning my Crafty Friends!!! Hope all is well with you. I've been busy. Had a full weekend at work and then my off days have been busy. But I did get into my Crafty Room!!!
For this card I used the Grateful Bunch (140691) Stamp Set. I so love this flower, leaf stem and butterfly. And the sentiments on this set are great too!!
I also used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360) to cut the two butterflies.
The pattern papers are from the Blooms & Bliss DSP (141654). I used a card base of Whisper White (1007430) with a layer of Sweet Sugar Plum (141418) before I layered the DSP. I used the Banner Triple Punch (138292) on the sentiment piece.
The inks I used are Island Indigo (126986), Mint Macaron (138326), Rich Razzleberry (126950) and Sweet Sugar Plum (141395). I used Tombow Mono Liquid Glue (110755) to put my layers on and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) for the flower/butterfly piece.
I glued the middle of the butterflies down so I could raise the wings to make them look like they are flying.
I'm pleased with how this one turned out. I wasn't at first, but the more I look at it, the better I like it!!
You can purchase everything I used to make this card from my Stampin' Up! Online Store by going here.
Sale-A-Bration is still going on!!! In fact, we have three new items that you can earn for free!!! No one can resist the Glimmer Paper they have!!!! Three beautiful colors in 6x6!!! Go ahead, head on over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store here and check out all of the wonderful items you can get for free!!! All you have to do is purchase $50 for each free item you want to earn. You can order from either the new Occasions or the Annual Catalogs!!!
Also, now is a wonderful time to join my team!! For your investment of just $99, you not only get to pick out the #125 worth of products that you want, but during Sale-A-Bration, you get to add two addition stamp sets of your choice of any value!!!! Awesome deal there for sure!!!
Just let me know and we will talk!! Would love to either be your Demonstrator or to have you join my Team!!!!
I hope ya'll like my card!!!!


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRETTY! LOVE the Butterflies!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations