Friday, February 24, 2017

Happiest Birthday

Morning Crafty Friends!!! I'm back with a Birthday Card!! Those birthdays just keep coming!!!
I decided to go a little bit different with this one.
A scene with no characters or critters on it. I think I like it!!!
I used the Foxy Friends (141549) Stamp Set for the scene and the Cool Treats (new Occasions Catalog) for the sentiment. I didn't add a sentiment on the inside. May or may not later.
The card base is Smoky Slate (131202) with a Pool Party (122924) layer and then on top of it, a layer of A Little Foxy DSP (141637). I stamped using Smoky Slate (131179), Soft Suede (126978), Tip Top Taupe (138325) and Wild Wasabi (126959) Inks.
All of these products can be purchased from my Stampin' Up! Online Store by going here.
Sale-A-Bration is still going strong with three new free items added!!!! For each $50 purchased from the new Occasions or the Annual Catalogs, you get to choose a free item from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!! Awesome deal right there!!!
Another awesome deal is that of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I would love to have you join my Team!!! For your investment of just $99, you not only get to choose $125 worth of products, but you will also get to choose two additional stamp sets for your choice of any value!!! Now that is an awesome deal!!! Just let me know and we will talk!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!!


2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card~pretty scene Sharon!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful card Sharon! Love the scene....

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations