Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Life Looks beautiful...



Morning my crafty friends!!! Told 'cha that I would be back today. I wanted you to see the cards I made with the new 'Beautiful You' stamp set that you will be able to order from the 2017 Occasions Catalog on January 4th. I wasn't sure if I would use this stamp set or not, but decided to go ahead and order it. (Demonstrators get to order early!) And I am so glad that I did!! I see me using this set often. Also, I used the new Watercolor Pencils, yes, I said Watercolor Pencils, that are in the Occasions Catalog, too!!! Love, love, love them!!! Also a Blender Pen.
I colored each one a little differently, swapping the colors a little. Also swapped the card base and layer colors. Makes it look totally different! I have somehow misplaced my list of all the products that I used. I just know that I used Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point. 
Just head on over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store and take a look around. Click here I would so love to be your demonstrator. We have some wonderful things in the Year-end Closeout sale that is going on right now. You won't believe some of the items and prices!! So don't forget to check them out.
If you would like to receive the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs just place any size order from me and I will get them in the mail to you!!
Come back by tomorrow to take a look at what I made using a stamp set that I got free, yes free!, from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. It goes right along with the Occasions Catalog.
Hope ya'll like my cards for today!!! :)

 
 


1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Sharon! The image is beautiful:)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Hugs,
Sherrie K