Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Chicks

 
 
Morning Crafty Friends!!! Here I am again today!!! Just had to show you these cute little 3x3 cards that I made. This stamp set is from the Sale-A-Brations Catalog. You will be able to earn this set for free starting January 4th!! Yes, I did say free!!!! And it is such a cute set!!! I just love these chicks!!! I used those great new Watercolor Pencils to color these chickies up and I am loving them!!! I also used a Blender Pen.
Head over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store and look around. We have a great Year-end Closeout Sale going on right now. Some great things at great prices!!!
Also, if you would like to receive an Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog from me, just place an order. No matter how small, and I will mail you a set.
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!
I'll have a card tomorrow that I made using a set from the Annual Catalog, so stop back by.
Hope ya'll like my little 3x3 cards!!!! :)
 
 

No comments: