Friday, July 1, 2016

News Flash

Morning my Crafty Friends!! Hope all is well with ya'll on this first day of July and that ya'll have some fund plans for this weekend!!
Today is Day 1 of #acardadayinjuly. If anyone wants to join me, just let me know and I'll post a link to your blog so others can visit you, too!
A list of all of the products that I used are below the picture along with the order numbers.
And if you would like to make a card like mine, just visit my Stampin' Up! Demo Site here. I would so love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and to even have you join my Team!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Pun Intended (141804) This is a Hostess Set and can be gotten when you spend $150
Designer Paper Stack: 2016-2018 In Color (141408)
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight (119683) and Whisper White (100730)
Inks:  Archival Basic Gray (140932) and Daffodil Delight (119861)
Blocks:  B (117147) and C (118486)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Your brave enough to do 3 months in a row of "a card a day"! You go Girl! Today's card is wonderful.... Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Brenda said...

Hi Sharon, sorry I haven't been around in a while. I have had a lot of summer chores to do and now that Dwayne is gone, they all fall back on me. So really behind in commenting. Make it around to some, but get behind anyway. lol Love the card, the papers are fabulous and the camera is so cute! Think of you often my friend and hope you are doing well. Hugs, Brenda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! This such a fun, happy card - love the camera and sentiment!