Thursday, June 30, 2016

In the Sea

Good morning my Crafty Friends!! Welcome to Day 30 of #acardadayinjune and the last day of June! Boy this month has flown by!! For this last day of June I have a fishy card for you.
This is the first card I've made from the new Seaside Shore (141625) Stamp Set and the Designer Paper that goes with it. I'm loving it!!! I did a lot of fussy cutting with this card too!! But I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
If you would like to make a card like mine, just go to my Stampin' Up! Demo Site here and purchase all that you need.
A list of all of the products is listed below the picture along with the order numbers.
Today is the last day to get the specials for June! If you spend $350, along with the regular Stampin' Rewards that you get, you will also get an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards!! And, if you want to become a Demonstrator for either the discount you get or to make some extra money, you will get to pick out two extra stamp sets to go in your Starter Kit. The Starter Kit is just $99 and you get to pick out $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products to go in it!! Both of these are sweet deals!!!
It would be my honor to be your Stampin' Up! Demonsatrator and/or have you join my Team!!!
Don't forget to stop by my friend's Rachelle and Georgiana's to see what they have created for today!
I think I am going to keep making a card a day. If you would like to join me, I would be happy for you to!! I will get a little behind at times because of my job, but I will catch back up. So join me for July and see what I come up with!!! There may be some Christmas cards in the mix!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Seaside Shore (141625)
Designer Series Paper: By The Shore (141640)
Cardstock: Calypso Coral (122925), Dapper Denim (141414), Mint Macaron (138337), Soft Sky (131203) and Very Vanilla (101560)
Inks:  Calypso Coral (126983), Dapper Denim (141394), Mint Macaron (138326) and Soft Sky (131181)
Blocks:  A (118487), C (118486) and D (118485)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)
Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

You've done a wonderful job ALL month Sharon! and this card is super cute! LOVE the little fishes! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa

Brenda said...

This card turned out so cute Sharon! Love the starfish paper, and love all the cute fish. That sentiment, to stinkin' cute! Hugs, Brenda