Friday, September 25, 2015

O, come all ye faithful...

I'm getting a head start on my Christmas cards this year. I want to make the ones that I hand out at Church instead of buying them like I have in the past. At least that is my goal.
I think the Cherry Cobbler cardstock may be a little dark for this so I will give it another try with a different shade of red.
A list of the supplies that I used is below the pictures.
I would love for you to stop by my Stampin' Up Site and check out all of the great Stampin' Up products. Maybe there is something you just can't live without.
I would love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is sooo PRETTY!! LOVELY Card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations