Saturday, September 26, 2015

Love

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in December and I'm gonna make up a few cards and decide which I like the best to give him. This is the first one I've made.
A list of the supplies is below the pictures.
How about visiting my Stampin' Up Site and look around. You just might find something that you can't live without!!
I would love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments:

Connie said...

Your card is lovely. Here's what I suggest. Give him every card that you make for him. . . one each day for a week. I used to hide cards in my husbands lunch box . . . then to my surprise on our twenty-fifth annivery we had a party in the back yard with friends and family. Just before we cut the cake, my husband reached under the table and pulled out a brown paper grocery bag and poured the contents onto the lawn. All of the cards that I had made him through the years. I was so surprised! Then he reached down and picked one out and read it. I cried . . . he saved everyone . . . they were his treasures. Little things mean a lot. Happy Anniversary.

Sherrie K. said...

What a great card Sharon! The hearts are so fun and I really like the "love" font!

Scrapper69 said...

What a Beautiful card Sharon!!!! It's perfect for your Anniversary or for a Head Start on Valentine's Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations