Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter

Morning Folks!! Hope ya had a great weekend with beautiful weather. Our weather was most fabulous!!! High in the low 80's all weekend long!!!
Are you ready for a new challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2? Our wonderfully talented Brenda is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to make a project for Easter.
I went super simple with my card. I used the New Testament cartridge. I cut the Crosses on page 52 at 5 inches. All of the sentiments are from the 'Easter Blessings' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps. The inside sentiment says: For I know that my Redeemer lives...Job 19:25. Told you it was super simple!
Now it's your turn to create an Easter project. Head over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out the great projects that my DT Sisters made. Awesomeness for sure!! While you are there, check out the rules for our challenges in the sidebar. Then head to your crafty space and get to creating an Easter project and link it up by, well, Easter Day!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

15 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card Sharon - so full of meaning. I love this!

DIANA L. said...

Love it!! Sharon What a wonderful simple card. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mayras Designs said...

This is a perfect card , with the perfect sentiment !!! Truly lovely !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Laura Pizz said...

Great card -- and love the colors too. ~Laura

Caroline said...

Your card is perfect and beautiful in its simplicity. I love yhe background paper color. Easter blessings to you.

Brenda said...

OMGosh Sharon, I almost used this same exact cut! lol I love your card and of course love that it hits on the true meaning of Easter. Mary's stamps are just perfect on this card. Hugs

Pam MacKay said...

Wonderful Easter card love the sentiment too! Really depicts the true meaning of this wonderful day.

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

I agree with Caroline! I love the simple design of this card!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful Easter card!
Sherrie K

moknowsall said...

Thanks for sharing. I don't have that cart and I enjoyed seeing some new cuts

Happy Easter

Maureen

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out beautifully Sharon! The sentiment is so powerful... LOVE it! :O)

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Sharon.
Happy Easter.
Hugs
Jayne x

Mollie said...

Great card, Sharon! LOVE those stamps!

Have a wonderful day!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Scrapping Girl said...

This image and sentiment don't need anything beyond what you have-so meaningful. I REALLY like this! Perfect for Easter. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
:)
Michelle

Jaren said...

Love the crosses for Easter!!