Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Treat Box

Well Saturday is here. How I wish I was off!!! But I'm not. I do have a project to share with ya though. It is my day to present the Daily Project at Exploring Cricut and More. I'm still working on Easter goodies for the grands. Today I used a clear plastic box from Jaded Blossom. Just scroll down the page a little when you get there and you will find them. I found this cute Chocolate Bunny in the Silhouette Store. It is file #2171. I think it is so cute with its pink ribbon around its neck. I used a small faux half pearl for the eye. The grass is from My Craft Spot Fancy Edges Metal Dies. The tag is from a Quick Kutz Tag Die. I tied it on with some Blossom twine from The Twinery. The sentiment is from the 'Happy Days' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps. I covered the back side of the box with a piece of dp from the Doodlebug Design-Springtime 6x6 pad. Then I filled it up with some candy.
Have you been checking out the Daily Projects that my DT Sisters have been presenting this week? If not, you have been missing out on some awesomeness for sure!!! And also, have you entered our challenge? You still have time. Just create a new project for Easter using at least one frame and one embellishment and then link it by 10pm., EST, tonight.
Well, that is it for me today. I'm hoping to be able to get into my crafty room this afternoon when I get home. That is, if it isn't a beautiful sunny day and I decide to spend it outside!!
Hope ya'll like my Easter Treat Box!!!! :)



5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Darling little EAster treat box!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so adorable you should enter in challenge at decorate to celebrate. love it. hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such cuteness! Love the sweet bunny and border of grass - this is a darling little treat for someone special!

Sherrie K. said...

So sweet Sharon! The bunny is darling and love the grass along the bottom:) Great Easter treat!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Simply adorable Sharon! So fun and festive... someone is certainly going to appreciate this treat! :O)