Sunday, November 17, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Good Monday morning! Hope ya'll had a great weekend and are now ready for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week. I am so ready for some turkey and dressing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie and all of the awesome trimmings!!! Now I'm gonna have to figure out where I'm gonna get it at since I have to work Thanksgiving day. :(
With Thanksgiving in mind, Diane has issued the 'Count Your Blessings' challenge. Just make a card, layout or paper craft celebrating Thanksgiving. This go around I decided to make a layout. Using the Create a Critter cartridge I cut the title(3 inches), turkey(3.5 inches) and pumpkin(3.5 inches) from page 62. The Corn(2.5 inches), Pie(3.5 inches) and phrase(2.75) from page 64. The pattern papers are from sei-nutmeg 12x12 cardstock pad that I've had for a few years. I cut a Nestabilities Scalloped Oval using my Big Shot to mount the phrase on. I'm please with how it turned out.
Now it is your turn. Head on over to Exploring Cricut and check out the awesomeness that my DT Sisters have created. And while you are there check out the rules for our challenges in the sidebar. Then head to your crafty space and create a new project to enter in our challenge You have until 10pm, EST, Saturday, November 23rd to link it up.
Hope ya'll like my layout!!! :)



6 comments:

Diane said...

Fantastic page and all ready for those pictures. Thanks for all you do and for being with me since the start!

Michelle N. said...

Love all those cuts-I wish I had that cartridge-great job!

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic layout Sharon! I love the fun cuts and awesome font for the title! All you have to do is add the pics...awesome job!
Hope you had a great wknd-Happy Monday!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Awe! Another CUTE page Sharon! Lots of photos of those grandbabies will look great on these pages of yours! :o)

Annette said...

Love this page Sharon! Your pics will look awesome on it:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Scrapping Girl said...

Love seeing layouts! Super cute and fun and I know you'll have super cute pics to put on there!
:)
Michelle S.