Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tag-Paper Playtime

Hey ya'll!! Hope ya had a great weekend!! We sure did! Are ya ready for a new challenge at Paper Playtime? We are making 'Tags' for this challenge. There are so many different ways to use tags. Attach them to cards, gifts, projects, just about anything and anywhere. But now, I don't usually make a lot of tags except at Christmas. So I went to the Silhouette Store and checked out their tags. I found this one that is called a String Tie Pocket Tag. It is Design # 31292. It has a pocket and a tag on the inside. How fun is that?! I used some cardstock from Little Yellow Bicycle that I found in my stash to cut my tag from. For the circle tabs, I just flipped the cardstock and used the back to cut them. The twine is Strawberry Twine from The Twinery. The pearl topped brads are Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. The pearl flourish is from Recollections from Michaels. The crinkle ribbon is seam binding that I crinkled and dyed. On the tab on the inside I stamps my sentiment from the 'Rejoice' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
We sure hope you will join us for our 'Tag' challenge. The wonderful Mary of Cardz TV and Cardz TV Stamps is our sponsor for this one. She will be sending lucky crafter a set of her most awesome stamp sets. So head on over to Paper Playtime and check out the rules for our challenges, and then look at the wonderful tag projects that my DT Sister's have made. Awesomeness for sure!!! Then head to your crafty space and get to crafting. Looking forward to seeing your card project!! You have until Sunday, July 21st to link it up!
Hope ya'll like my tag!!!! :)





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Sharon. Love the design of this tag.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that slider tag.

Heather said...

I like how the tag is tucked into a pocket and it is in my fave colour of pink, of course. Hugs, my friend.

Nana said...

Too cute Sharon.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

Great tag! Love the gingham check!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

I don't know how you can manage sooo many DT... You AMAZE me every time! :o) I soooo LOVE this Tag! It's very pretty and clever with it stashing a card on the inside. :o)

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Your string tie pocket tag is beautiful! I may have to go check that out at the Silhouette store! Pretty papers and what a fun tag to have on hand for last minute gifts!
Great idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Sharon!! The gingham paper is so pretty and how creative and fabulous to have the slider with the verse!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

so beautiful. Love the bling.

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! You know PINK is my fav color!
Hugs!
Sheree