Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Fourth

I hope you had a great 4th. We had a blast spending time with family and friends and the fireworks we got to see were totally awesome!!!
Today I have the pleasure of showcasing the Daily Project at Exploring Cricut. I just had to keep going with our 'Celebrate' theme. Making a project celebrating July 4th or Canada Day or how ever you celebrate in your country.
Again I made a layout. It goes perfectly with the one that I made for the challenge. I just need more than the two!!!
I used Stand and Salute cartridge. I cut the fireworks at 4 inches. They can be found on page 50. Then over on page 68 you will find the phrase '4th of July'. I cut it at 5 inches. I once again coated the fireworks with Star Dust Stickles. I did a little bit of doodling on the phrase. I also used the same paper for my photo mat that I used on my other page. Finished it off with the Bo Bunny Anthem Jewels.
Now, if you haven't had a chance to join us for our challenge, you still have time. You can link right up until 10pm, EST tonight. Just make sure you follow our theme and use a Cricut cut.
Hope ya'll like my layout!!!! :)

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your layout,Very Pretty!!!

Nana said...

Fabulous LO Sharon.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

teachermom5 said...

Your layout is perfect! So festive, love the design and images you chose. Great job.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Perfect! I love that you have your pages all ready for your photos - wish I could get ahead like that! Happy Saturday to you my friend!

Pam said...

Wonderful layout! Happy you had a great 4th! It rained here, still is. We went to see The Lone Ranger and to eat at Texas Roadhouse. My husband and grandson shot off fireworks in-between spurts of rain.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome layout Sharon! Love the fun fireworks and the 4th of July cut is perfect!
Hope you and your family are having a fabulous 4th of July weekend!
Hugs,

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Layout Sharon! This goes great with the other one you made! Have a fabulous week! :o)

Theresa