I'm so glad you could join us today for our 'You're The Man' Blog Hop! We have divided the Cardz TV Design Team into a Saturday Team and a Sunday Team, so grab your favorite beverage, sit back and relax, and get ready for some fun, inspiration, and the chance to win some blog candy too! And don’t forget to come back tomorrow to Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday team, for even more fun, inspiration and another chance to win some great blog candy!
Now if you arrived here from Jennifer's then you are headed in the right direction. Her project was amazing, wasn't it? If you just stopped in for a visit, well thank you for stopping by! Please join our blog hop by heading to Mary's and starting at the beginning.
Here's what I made for
today's blog hop using the 'You're The Man' stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.
I bought a Silhouette Cameo a week and a half ago and was so excited to find this darling little fisherman in the Silhouette store. I just had to get him and make a Father's Day card for my Hubby!!
I cut him and all of the layers at 4.75 inches using scraps from my scrap bin. The bg designer paper is from K & Company.
What's a blog hop without some blog
candy! I will be giving some blog candy myself. I haven't decided what yet, but I promise you won't be sorry!!! All I require is that you have a U.S. or Canadian address. Also, please leave me a way to get in touch with you. I will announce the winner on Monday, April 29th.
Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps
for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use
random.org to pick a winner, and will announce the WINNER on Monday!
From here you will be heading to Kristin's. You are going to simple love what she has to show you!!!!
Below is a list of all the stops in
today's 'You're The Man' Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to
check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope
you had fun! See you tomorrow at Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday Design
Team, and lots more fun!
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
3. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
4. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
6. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Melissa - http://www.melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
8. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
10. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
11. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
12. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
13. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
14. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
15. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/