Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bitten By The Bug 2-Vacation

Morning Bloggie Friends!!! Thought I'd hop on today and post the card I made for the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge for this week. Did ya hear that their challenges are for only one week now instead of two? That means I have to really get on the ball every week to get something made and entered!! Their challenge this week is 'Vacation'. We have taken 'Staycations' for so many years now that I wasn't sure what to make. But now this year, I will be going to visit a friend on my vacation and I'll be driving. Soooooo, I decided to once again pull out Hello Kitty Greetings and make the adorable car on page 64. I cut the silhouette, and then all of the layers at 3 inches. The car was cut from Cosmo Cricket-Pixie-Licious-Flower Fields cardstock, The blue bg and the pattern paper I used for the road are from Ki Memories-Little Guy paper pad. I had to have a sun and cloud. Those are also from Hello Kitty Greetings. I realized that I forgot to note what size I cut the sun and cloud. I didn't even make note of the pages they are on. Since I didn't have a stamp that says 'Road Trip' I computer generated it, printed it out on some of the blue paper, trimmed it down and rounded the corners. I took a piece of the pattern paper to back it with. Then to make my card even more fun, I put Hello Kitty and her car on an Action Wobble!! Now how fun is that?! I just love these things!! Okay, that is all. Sure hope y'all like my card!!!! :)


18 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious, Sharon! Love Hello Kitty in her psychedlic Bug. LOL Gettin' kinda bumpy, I see. Thanks so much for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun card! The printed paper you used for Kitty's car is just super cute and I love the action wobble! Cute, cute, cute ♥

Jovan said...

Super cute card...I love the papers!

Sandi said...

what a sweet hello kitty card and the action is just great, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

Nana said...

Aw waht a cute card. I rally want this Hello Kitty cart.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Carole Beath said...

Hello to that darling little Hello Kitty card...so glad you shared it with us at BBTB2.
Carole

Jeri said...

Adorable, Sharon. I love how you put Hello Kitty on the Action Wobble. Have a wonderful trip and be safe. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. Love your flower power bug for Hello Kitty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

shelly said...

too cute sharon! i love the hello kitty cart and love that you used an action wobbly with her! thanks for sharing your fun with us at bbtb2 :)

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Sharon! LOVE the action going on! What a fun card! :O)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love Hello Kitty in her cute little fun car. Awesome use of an Action Wobble. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is another cute card - your well into the wobbles at the moment - so fun. TFS

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

soooo cute,I love Hello Kitty cute idea to put her in a car for a great Vacation...Thanks for sharing.

Penny

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Sharon.Love Hello kitty in her oh so cute card - fab papers.The action wobble is such a fun touch.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how stinken cute is this! love the paper you used for the car-too cute and of course kitty is adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~JulieH~ said...

Oh fabulous as ever Sharon and I love that Kitty's card wobbles! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
Juliexx

Glenda said...

So cute and fun! Great papers for Kitty's car! Love the wobble action! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
Glenda

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Sharon!! I simply ADORE Hello Kitty so this project is a home run with me!!!! Love Kitty's little car! Great job!!! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
Susan