Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Sheri Crafts-#49

I didn't get a card made for last weeks challenge over at My Sheri Crafts. It took forever to come up with an idea and then when I did the cuts and put it together, I didn't like it. Not even a little bit!! I know there are others that have done that same thing. It was one for the recycle box!! This week Sheri has a new challenge. Now, I've never done a challenge like this one before, so I hope I did this right. It's Monochromactic. You simply choose one color and use at least 2 hues for your project. I went with blues. Everything is a shade of blue. The flowers are cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet Cartridge. I put blings in the centers and some bling butterflies that I had in blue. The sentiment is from STampin' Up Whimsical Words that was blog candy that I won. It says: 'you're never more than a thought away.' It's kinda hard to see in the picture since I stamped it in blue, but looks fine in person. Now, Sheri posts a new challenge every Saturday, so you have oodles of time to get a monochromatic project made and enter in the challenge. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

7 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Very pretty, I love flowers and yours are gorgeous! Love your card

Sheri said...

You DID do it right! Such a wonderful bouquet of flowers! Thanks for joining this week!

Year 2 said...

Beautiful colours!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW Sharon! I LOVE the flowers... Very Pretty Card! :o)

Unknown said...

Sharon - I love this card! These flowers are just gorgeous. You have inspired me to make something using this cartridge today! :) Laurel

Paula said...

Wow!! I love this card. The flowers are so much dimension and blingy interest. :) You did an awesome job!!

It's Jenn! said...

I think I'm in LOOOOOOVE! What great colors and I just love the dimension of it all! Beautiful card!!!!