Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jitterbugging-It's Not Easy Being Green!

This week over at Jitterbuggin Sherri has issued the cutest challenge. It's Not Easy Being Green! Now, when I read this, I thought of frogs! Yep, frogs. You are to follow the sketch, use green on your card and of course, use your Cricut!! I used the frog from the Sweethearts Cartridge. I used bling for the eyes and put small ones on the tips of the crown. Also in two of the corners on the front and inside. All the papers and cardstocks that I used except for the cardbase are from my scrap bin, so I don't know where the designer cardstock is from. I didn't put a sentiment on my card. I will when I decide what I'm going to use it for. Sherri issues a new challenge on Wednesdays so you still have enough time to create a 'green' card and enter! Hope ya'll like my froggy card!!! :)

11 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Very cute Sharon, love the eyes and the patterned paper you used

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the pearl eyes!

Year 2 said...

I agree. The patterned paper is a perfect match! The frog is sooooooooooo cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

ADORABLE as usual Sharon! :o)

L.B. said...

Super cute card. Love this frog!

Anna Waarvik said...

Sharon - the frog and card are super cute!!!

Janet said...

Adorable card Love the paper and love the corners on the front of the card. Your choice of frogs is very cute.

miislucky said...

Your card is adorable!!! Love the prince frog! The papers are really cute. Great job!!! Mimi (miislucky)

D said...

Adorable!!!!! Love how you used your scraps :)

Cathy said...

I love this adorable card. The frog is so cute. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Sherri said...

Scraps.....way to go!!! I love that little frog sitting in the woods!!! Great card~

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!