Wednesday, March 13, 2019

the Praying Stamper Facebook Live March 11th, 2019



Hello my friends!!! Meant to get this posted on here earlier today, but I was in my Crafty Room working on swaps for April OnStage.
I hope ya'll enjoy the video and the cards that I have made in my Monday Facebook Live.
Only a few more weeks to take advantage of Sale-A-bration!! We have a few things that are no longer available, but still quite a few things that are!! So head on over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store here, make your purchases and earn those freebies!!!
Also, time is running out to get in on the awesome extras for becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! For just $99, you get to select $175 (usually it is $125) worth of product to go in your Starter Kit!!! And if you want to go for option two, and add the awesome new Stampin' Up! Craft and Tote Bag to your Kit, it is a great bargain at $129 instead of the $99!!!
I would love to have you as one of my The Praying Stampers!!!
Pictures and all of the items I used to make my cards are listed below.
May God Bless each of ya'll!!!!


 
 
 
 




 


 
 
 
 


No comments: