Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live March 4th, 2019



Hello Everyone!!! I had so much fun creating with ya'll Monday evening!! If you missed my live and want to catch the next one, just head over to my The Praying Stamper Facebook page on Monday evening at 7pm Central Time.
I really love the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set and the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies. Purchase them as a bundle and you will save 10%!!! The His Grace Stamp Set is my favorite from the Occasions Catalog!!! I soooooo love it!!!!!!
Sale-A-Bration is still going strong but it will end at the end of March! So, if there is any of the freebies that you are wanting, you need to go ahead and order!! There are a few that have already ran out and won't be available, but they did add some new items to pick from!!! Also, there are some Dies that Stampin' Up! has made available for sale that match some of the freebie Stamp Sets!!! So check all of these products out over on my Stampin' Up! Online Store here.
Level one items can be gotten when you spend $50 and level two when you spend $100. You can purchase from either the Occasions or the Annual Catalogs.
Also, the awesome extras from becoming a Demonstrator end the last day of March also!! So, if you have been thinking about becoming a Demonstrator, don't put it off!!! I would so love to have you join my team The Praying Stampers!!!! If you have any questions, etc. just let me know!!
Just $99 gets you your Starter Kit with $175 worth of products that you get to pick!! Or option two, for just $129 you get the $175 in products and Stampin' Up!'s new Craft & Carry Tote Bag!!! It is awesome!!!!
Pictures and a listing of all of the products I used for all three of my cards are below.
May God Bless Ya'll!!!!





 



 


No comments: