Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live January 21st, 2019



Hello everyone!!!! I had so much fun doing this Facebook Live last night! I was prepared with two different projects and then had enough time to come up with two more!!! So, a total of four projects on this live!!!
I used the Hey Love Stamp Set, the Golden Afternoon Stamp Set and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. I also used the stamp set from the January Paper Pumpkin Kit called Be Mine Valentine. This shows that you can use the stamp sets from your Paper Pumpkin Kits for projects that are not Paper Pumpkin!!
You can get the February Paper Pumpkin if you register by February 10th. They mail them out by the 12th. It's like getting an awesome gift in your mailbox every month!!!
Just visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store here and sign up. Make sure you choose me as your Demonstrator!!! If you register for a subscription of six or twelve months, you will earn a Sale-a-Bration free item!!!
And speaking of Sale-a-Bration! It is going strong!!! And will be until the end of March! For every $50 you spend from either the Occasions or Annual Catalogs, you will get to pick a freebie from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure!!! And I'm tellin' ya, there are some amazing things in there!!!! And you can earn them for free!!!!!!
Also, during Sale-a-Bration, if you join my team, you will get some awesome extras!!! For just $99, you can select $175 worth of products to put in your Starter Kit!!! Yes!!! $175!!!! Usually it's $150. But, if you would like to add the new Stampin' Up! Craft and Tote Bag (which is totally awesome), you can do so by selecting Option Two that is $129. Plus you still get the $175 in products!!! And these products are things that 'you' select yourself. Our Starter Kits are never prepackaged Kits!!!!
I would be really honored to have your join my team, The Praying Stampers!!!
A list of all of the products that I used and pictures of the projects are below.
May God Bless Ya'll!!!!





 





 





 


No comments: