Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live January 14th, 2019



I hope you enjoyed my Live. I love using new stamps!!! And I'm tellin' ya, the new stuff in the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure are awesome!!!!
Guess I better warn you that this post is a little picture heavy. For my first card, I used the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, Lasting Lily. Yes, it is a freebie. Just spend $100 from either the Occasions or Annual Catalog, and you can get this set for yourself!!!
I made this card in a more simplier way and then stepped it up with some bling and wink of stella. So, I guess you could say, I did simple and then casual with this card. Maybe I need to do avid with this one, but that will have to wait until another time.
The other card I did, I used the Birthday Statements Stamp Set. It is in the Occasions Catalog. I loved coloring it with my Stampin' Blends. I also used a Stampin' Blend and colored the Heart Epoxies. Love how they turned out!!! Will be doing that more, for sure!!!!
Sale-A-Bration is in full swing!! But it only lasts until the last day of March!!!
So head on over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store here and get all of the awesome goodies and freebies!!!
Also, this is a most wonderful time to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator! (And I would so love to have your on my team!!) For the low price of just $99, you get to select $175 worth of products to go in your Starter Kit!!! That's $50 more than usual!!!! Woo Hoo!!! But, if you would like to invest just a tad more, and go with option 2 for just $129, you will also get the new Stampin' Up! Craft and Tote Bag!! It is a $50 value and totally awesome!!!
Just leave me a comment here, or check the right side of your screen, and email me. I would love to talk to you about becoming a Demonstrator!!
I have all of the products listed below that I used for these cards and also the pictures!
May God Bless Ya'll!!!
Hope ya'll like my cards!!!!






                                                            

 

 





 
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Sharon.. lovely cards!

Theresa