Saturday, July 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Promotion

 
Have you heard about our Ink Pad Promotion? You haven't?!!! Well let me tell you all about it!
If you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during the month of July, you will get to add to your Starter Kit, one of the family of Stamp Pads, of your choice, absolutely free!!!! That's right!! I said absolutely free!!!!!! For the low investment of $99, you will get to choose $125 worth of products for your kit and then the family of Stamp Pads that you want. Will you pick Neutrals, Brights, or will it be Subtles or Regals. Or will it be the In Colors!!!! Which ever you choice, I know you will love having these Ink Pads in your collection!!!
Head on over to my Stampin' Up! Online Store, and click on join, and it will lead you through the stamps. If you want me to help you, I will be happy to!!!
Also, I would be so honored to have you on my team of The Praying Stampers!!!!

 
 


No comments: