Sunday, July 8, 2018

Paper Pumpkin



Have you ever wanted to create, but think that you aren't talented enough? I'm here to tell you that you really are talented enough to create some beautiful projects!!!
If you are a little afraid to branch out and just create and want something that can help you make some beautiful projects, I do believe that Paper Pumpkin may be up your alley!!!
Each month you will get a kit with surprise projects in it with everything you need to create. Your first kit will come with a block for you to use with all of the kits you get after that.
The kits always include an ink spot, stamps, and the materials you need to create and a set of instructions.
Would love to have you join my Paper Pumpkin family, and if you live local to me, join us once a month to create our kit and learn at least one alternative creation from your kit.
Just visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store here and join!!!

No comments: