Saturday, June 25, 2016

For some things...

Morning Crafty Friends!! Still trying to play catchup!! Here is Day 21's card for #acardadayinjune.
I made a Sympathy card. Those are so hard to make, but are needed way to often. So I'm a little ahead before the need with this one.
A list of the products that I used is listed below the picture.
Now, if you would like to recreate my card, you can go to my Stampin' Up! Demo site and purchase the products. The order numbers are listed after each product below. Just go here to do your shopping.
I would be honored to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The special for this month will be ending soon. If you order $350 worth of products in one order, along with the regular Stampin' Rewards that you will get, you will get an addition $35 in Stampin' Rewards!!! That's more free products!!!
Also, if you would like to join in on the fun to either just get the discount or to make some extra money, think about becoming a part of my team. For the month of June, if you become a Demonstrator, you will get two extra stamp sets that you pick out to go along with the $125 worth of products that you pick for you Starter Kit. All for just $99!!!
Both of these are sweet deals!!
Please visit my friends Rachelle and Georgiana to see what they created for today.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Rose Wonder (140697)
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate (1312025), Soft Sky (131203) and Whisper White (100730)
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo (141397), Pear Pizzazz (131180), Smoky Slate (131179) and So Saffron (126957)
Punch:  2 inch Circle (133782)
Blocks:  C (118486) and H (118490)
Linen Thread  (104199)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hey Lady!!! That's right I'm back! Or at least I hope so! LOL I think I finally got my computer running correctly - Still visiting with my son til Wednesday when he leaves again.... :( But I'm so Happy to be blogging again and visiting you! You have been busy!!! Because you have sooo many fab projects and lots of posts I just went through your blog to check them out and thought I would leave you a comment on this one - You really are doing fabulous with your 30 cards in 30 days challenge! Last month and this month! I'm actually thinking of challenging myself to make Christmas cards for the month of July - Is that crazy or what? Lets see if I can do it! :) Now that I'm up and running again - I'll be back often! Have a fabulous day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I have a hard time with sympathy cards to..but they are needed at times. This is lovely!
Sherrie K