Sunday, June 26, 2016

Boots

Hello Crafty Friends!! Welcome to Day 22 of #acardadayinjune! I know I'm still behind, but I am gonna get myself caught up by the middle of the week!!!
I bought the Country Livin' Stamp Set just for the truck, but I'm tellin' ya, I am loving these boots, too!!! I made a girly card out of them.
A list of all of the products are listed below the picture.
Now, if you would like to recreate my card, you can go to my Stampin' Up! Demo site and purchase the products. The order numbers are listed after each product below. Just go here to do your shopping.
I would be honored to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The special for this month will be ending soon. If you order $350 worth of products in one order, along with the regular Stampin' Rewards that you will get, you will get an addition $35 in Stampin' Rewards!!! That's more free products!!!
Also, if you would like to join in on the fun to either just get the discount or to make some extra money, think about becoming a part of my team. For the month of June, if you become a Demonstrator, you will get two extra stamp sets that you pick out to go along with the $125 worth of products that you pick for you Starter Kit. All for just $99!!!
Both of these are sweet deals!!
Don't forget to visit my friends Rachelle and Georgiana to see what they have created!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Sets:  Country Livin' (141925) and Thoughtful Banners (141614)
Cardstock:  Basic Black (121045), Flirty Flamingo (141416) and Basic Black (121045)
Inks:  Archival Basic Black (140931) and Flirty Flamingo (141397)
Ruched Ribbon:  Flirty Flamingo (141426)
Punch:  Project Life Corner Rounder (135346)
Blocks:  A (118487) and D (118485)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful card Sharon! LOVE the boots!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

So cute! Awesome boots!
Sherrie k