Sunday, May 29, 2016

#imbring... and you

Morning Crafty Friends!!! I'm behind again on my #acardadayinmay cards. This morning I'm sharing with you Days 27 and 28. I'll get today's made after church today.
A list of the products that I used is listed below the pictures.
Well, here it is, almost the end of the month. Tuesday will be the last day of the 2015/16 annual catalog and the occasions catalog. If there is anything in those that you want, you need to order them by then! And Wednesday, June 1st our new 2016/17 annual catalog will become live!!! I'll be up way before daylight to get my first order in!! Hope you will join me!!
Just go to my Stampin' Up! Demo site here and look through the new catalog on Wednesday and pick out some goodies!! If you order from me, I'll send you a free 2016/17 catalog! I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!
Also, don't forget the promo that I told ya'll about those that want to join as a Demonstrator. I would really love to have you on my team!!!
Hope ya'll are having a great weekend and remember why we celebrate Memorial Day!!
Hope ya'll like my cards!!!! :)








Top Card:
Stamp Sets:  #imbringingbirthdaysback and Rose Wonder
Cardstock:  Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White
Specialty Designer Series Paper:  Color Me Irresistible (retiring)
Inks:  Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder
Punch:  Blossom Bunch
Block: C
Brayer (retiring)
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Ice Rhinestone (retiring)

Second Card:
Stamp Set:  Love You Lots (Hostess -new June 1st)
Cardstock:  Delightful Dijon and tip Top Taupe
Specialty Designer Series Paper: Color me Irresistible (retiring)
Inks:  Archival Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tempting Turquoise and Tip Top Taupe
Punch: 1 inch Circle
Block: B
Brayer (retiring)
Stampin' Dimensionals
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Metallics Sequins (retired)

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

You sure were on a roll this month. What are your plans for June? Are you going to try a card a day again? I would like to join you if so! Nicely done with both cards!

Scrapper69 said...

You made some fun cards today Sharon! LOVE the frog and those lovely flowers - you've done amazing all month long! Keep it up girl!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How fun! That little frog is too cute!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!