Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happening in June at Stampin' Up!


Great things are gonna be happening in June at Stampin' Up! The one I can tell you about right now is that for anyone that joins Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator during the month will get two extra stamp sets included in their Starter Kit!! That's right!! The Starter Kit that you get to put together with what you want in it. $125 worth of awesome Stampin' Up! products and you will get to choose two extra stamp sets to go in it!!! All for the low price of $99. And that is with free shipping!!! You will also get some 2016/17 Annual catalogs and some other things to help you if you want to do this as a business!! But you don't have to. You can just be a Demonstrator for the discount! That is A-Okay! And I would just so love to have you on my team!!!
Just wait until June 1st, go to my Demo Site right here and make sure my name is in the upper corner and sign up from my site!!! I will be glad to help you in any way that I can!!!
Now isn't that exciting?!!! I hope to see ya'll joining me on this fun journey!!!


No comments: