Monday, September 22, 2014

Thinkin of you.....

Good Monday morning!!! Hope this finds you all well. Are you ready for a new challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2? Our wonderfully talented DT Sister Melanie is hosting our challenge this week. She has challenged us all to use a Cricut Butterfly on our project. I went with this darling butterfly cut from the Create-a-Critter 2 cartridge. You can fin it on page 41. I cut it at 3 inches. The pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn-Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad. Love the stripes. The bg pattern paper is from Recollections-Simply Pastel 6x6 pad. The sentiment is from the 'Simple Sentiments' stamp set from My Craft Spot. I finished off my card with some Enamel Dots from Recollections.
How about heading on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out the projects that my DT Sister's have made for some inspiration. I'm tellin' ya, they are awesomeness for sure!!! While you are there check out the rules for our challenges in the side bar. Then head on to your crafty space and create a new project using a Cricut cut of a Butterfly! I'm sure looking forward to seeing what you make!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


8 comments:

Caroline said...

The colors and your papers are so pretty and cheerful! I love this butterfly cut! Nice job on the inside of the card, also. It is just as pretty as the front of the card.

Unknown said...

pretty card! Lovely mix of papers!

Sherrie K. said...

oh wow, your pattern paper is awesome and matches up perfectly! Love the chevron with the polka dot ribbon! The butterfly is so pretty...love the cut!
Sherrie K

Scrapping Girl said...

This makes me smile-so cheerful and fun! I love it when the inside is just as awesome as the outside like you've done!
:)
Michelle

DIANA L. said...

So pretty Sharon, I love the butterfly you chose. The inside is just as pretty as outside. Love those papers.

Mayras Designs said...

This is super cute !! The patterns of the papers are perfect !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Mollie said...

LOVE your card, Sharon! Your papers are fabulous! So sweet!

Have a wonderful week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

moknowsall said...

Amazing how two people can use the same cut but the cards turn out so different. Great colorful card.

Maureen