Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall is in the Air

Have you heard that Diane over at Exploring Cricut and More is having a challenge this week and every day there is a project up for some inspiration? The challenge is 'Fall is in the Air'. She wants you to make a project (using any cutting machine), that represents Fall.
Diane has some wonderful projects to show you each day and yesterday, our friend Annette showcased for the day. I'm tellin' ya, awesomeness for sure!!!!!
I am honored to have been asked to present Friday's Daily Project.
I decided to make three projects.  The first one is a Pumpkin 3d Box Taper Top, It is by Snapdragon Snippets and is file #66244 in the Silhouette Store. I really love how it turned out. The pattern papers are from the DCWV 8 1/2x11 Fall  Halloween Basics Stack. The second one is a Fall Leaves Box Card. It is from SVG Cuts. It is from their latest release-Autumn Box Cards. Love this set. The pattern papers here are also from the same DCWV Stack. And the last project that I made is this cute little 3d Pumpkin by Lori Whitlock. It is file # 66556 in the Silhouette Store. I so love using my Silhouette Cameo and all of the SVG files that I find online. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out another great project and don't forget to enter Diane's Fall challenge. You have until 10pm EST, tomorrow night to link your project. And Diane has a great prize for one lucky person!!!
Hope ya'll like my projects.


 
The back of the box card. The sentiment is from the 'Fall Fun' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps


I tied some Trendy Twine in Holly Green around the stem of the pumpkin.

5 comments:

teachdanz said...

I love them all Sharon!! They will make such cute fall decorations :-)

Martha Herrera said...

These are great projects! I am so ready for Fall!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, I just love all of your pretty fall creations! The papers on your pumpkin and leaf boxes are just perfect. And, I love that adorable little 3D pumpkin - so cute!

Sherrie K. said...

WOWZERS...your projects are all amazing Sharon! LOVE fall and all these creations are perfect! LOVE the 3D pumpkin:)
Have a super wknd!
Sherrie K

Annette said...

These are so pretty. Love all the papers you chose:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies