Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gooble Gooble

Hello everyone!!! Hope ya'll had a wonderful day. I have a card to share with you today. I am entering it into the new Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge. It is to use a Cricut cut turkey on your project. I used the turkey on the Simply Charmed cart. It can be found on page 61. I designed my card on my Gypsy Girl so I could hid tick marks and the eye cutouts. I also cut some extra of the feather feature in smaller sizes. I cut the legs off of them. I didn't glue down the 'arms' so I could pulled them forward. I added some little googly eyes. And to finish off my turkey, I put him on an action wobble!!! Yes I did!!!! You can get some action woobles of you own right here.  My sentiments on the front and on the inside are from the Thankful for You stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps. Well, that's it. Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


12 comments:

Annette said...

Your card is so cute! Love the eyes on the inside:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Susan Edwards said...

OMGosh, Sharon! This card is adorably hysterical. Great wobbler motion!!! Your turkey is so cute and the background paper is great. And of course, you always wow me with the inside of your cards. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
Susan

Unknown said...

Sharon, this is just so cute... and I am like Susan, we always love that you decorate and share with us the inside of your cute cards. Thanks for joining our Turkey challenge at BBTB2.
Carole

Jayne said...

Fab card Sharon and I love that your turkey has gobbled til he actually wobbled!! Lol. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Lovely fun card - love that sentimen :-)

Brenda said...

What a cute, cute card! I love the wobbling turkey and I love the inside of your card too! Love that you always share the inside of your cards. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love your cute turkey. I think you must be the queen of wobbles. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun little turkey! Cute wiggly eyes and I love the background paper!

Sandi said...

Sharon what a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2, hugs

shelly said...

a fun card sharon :) love action wobbles :) thnks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Scrapper69 said...

Another ADORABLE Turkey! LOVE it! :O)