Monday, November 12, 2012

Bananas 4 U

Hello all my crafty Friends!!! Hope your week is off to a good start. I was off work, so mine started out great!! I made one card today. Yeah, just one. I do have a few more in the works though. For my card I used the Create A Critter 2 cartridge. I cut the banana and phrase from page 34. The banana was cut at 5 inches and the phrase was cut at 1.75 inches. The pattern designer papers are from Simply Fun by reminisce paper pad. I did some doodling with my clear star pen and used some glossy accents on the '4'. And I put my banana on an action wooble!!! Yeah I did!!! :) Now if you would like to have some of these awesome little inventions just head over to The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe and pick some up. They are so very much fun!!!
I am entering my card in the challenge at Wooble Wednesday Challenge. They are asking for wobbling food. I think my banana fits the bill. Their challenge doesn't end until Nov. 13. I'm sure they would love if you dropped by and entered.
I hope ya'll like my card!!! :)


11 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun card - that banana is super cute!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and funny too!

girlia said...

too cute Sharon. Love this banana!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Too cute.the paper is perfect.love the action wobble on banana.

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet,love it! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

You've got the perfect paper and die cut. Adorable!

Sonia said...

Super cute card Sharon... The papers are perfect to match that sweet banana... HUGS...SK :)

Pam said...

Cute card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Sharon, what a fabulous card! Love the adorable banana and it's even on a wobble-extra cute!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is SUPER CUTE!!! LOVE the BG paper and the banana on the action wobble... ADORABLE!!! :o)