Monday, December 26, 2011

The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge #4

It's the last Monday of the month. It snuck up on me big time. I totally forgot to get my stuff ready for The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge. This is our 4th challenge and it is 'Anything Goes' as long as you make a card using a digi image and make sure its all about Christmas and snow. All of the digis that I used are from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. I used Copics to color them all.
This first one is called 'Cookies and Milk Cat'. The bg paper is American Crafts-Merrymint-Sugar Cookie. The sentiment, that I stamped all over the card, is a stamp from Cardz TV Stamps Home for Christmas set.

This next digi is called Girly Holiday Tree. Isn't she so cute? The bg paper is from my scrapbin. I added some polka dotted buttons with Maraschino Twine from The Twinery. The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps Holly Jolly set.


This next digi is called Holiday Tree. I just love it. So so cute. The bg paper is from Bo Bunny-Holiday Cheer. And the stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps Holiday Cheer set.

This last digi is also called Girly Holiday Tree. It and the above Girly one come as a pair. Look at those cute eyes! The bg paper on this one is from Canvas Home Basic-Christmas Brights. And the sentiment came from-you guessed it-Cardz TV Stamps Holly Jolly set.

That is it. Now it is your turn to create and link up a card. Looking forward to seeing what ya create!!
Hope ya'll like my cards!!!!! :)


No comments: