Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Candle

The current challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2 is to use the candle on the Wrap It Up cartridge. And if you don't have this cart, use a candle from another. I happen to have this one. The cake I cut from the Just Because Cards cartridge. I decided to let my bg paper do most of the work on this card. It is from DCWV-the Celebration stack. I did some popping and some doodling and finished up. Go over and join in on the fun!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Super fab, Miss Sharon! Yes, I recognize that wonderful DCWV stack. Another one I left at home in storage and wish I had. LOL Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

Well that sure looks good enough to eat, Sharon! Fabulous paper and I love the dimension on the candle. I'm always impressed how you finish the insides as well. Thanks for playing along with BBTB2and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. xxD

Karen Pinsonat said...

very cute card, I love the dimension on the candle. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh your birthday card is adorable! I love the papers-so bright and fun!
Happy New years!! Can't wait to see what you create in 2012:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com