Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #85

I bet ya'll were wondering if I would get a card in on time for Cricut Cardz Challenge #85 didn't ya?! I have to confess that I got my card made on Saturday evening, but it was storming and I didn't get pictures taken. Then I had to work all day Sunday and yesterday I went to town and when I got home DD helped me update my laptop. Didn't know it was going to take hours!!!! But I can now see followers on blogger again! Yea!!! Okay, onto my card. The theme for this challenge is Holiday-Anything Goes!!! Make a card for any Holiday of your choice, using any cartridge and colors.  Have to link by midnight, EST, Tuesday, August 2nd. Now if you hurry, you could get something made!!  I made a 6x6 Halloween card. I used the Bump In The Night lite cartridge and cut Lopsy. I did my cutting before I decided on what papers to use and when I started going through to pick, I decided I had cut Lopsy a bit to big. I went with Martha Stewart Holidays-Friendly stack. I chose this piece that has the trick-or-treaters across the bottom. When I was figuring out how to use Lopsy on this paper I thought of Ghost Busters. So, Lopsy isn't to big after all!!!!! Hope ya'll like my Lopsy card!!! :)

7 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

I love it! Purple is not a color I ever think of for Halloween (don't know why), but it's great and the paper is perfect. I could believe you planned it.

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! I love the inside too!

Jovan said...

LOVE IT!

girlia said...

Nicely done. It is always nice to see the inside of the card finished.

Scrapper69 said...

Bout time you got your card made! hahahaha It's so CUTE Sharon! I really like that paper... it really makes for a great halloween scene! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :O)
Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Too funny.... Love it!!
sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nana Donna said...

How cute I love that purple monster. Fabulous card. And thanks for posting my giveaway on your sidebar. :)