Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Sundaes #19

This week over at  Birthday Sundaes the challenge is to use this inspiration photo:

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/photogallery/seaside-sweets?lpgStart=1&currentslide=9&currentChapter=1
And don't forget to use a birthday greeting on the front of your card.
I'm just hoping my card fits what is expected here. I used the Birthday Bash cartridge. The shark from page 65 and the cupcake from page 58. I ran the icing through my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirl embossing folder. I cut the cherry and leaves off of the cupcake base as I did not want to use that part. The bg designer paper is from American Crafts-Heat Wave. The sentiments are from My Pink Stamper Family and Friends and the More Punny-licious stamp sets. I use some black half pearls for the eyes on my shark and did some doodling on him. Also used popup squares for diminsion. You have until this Saturday to create a birthday card using the photo as inspiration. Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)
Sorry about the pictures!! I don't know what happened! The others I took this evening don't look like this! :(

11 comments:

LeanneC said...

Oh my goodness ... this one made me smile ... that shark sure is eyeing those cupcakes up ... LOL! Very cute! I didn't even think to use the birthday bash shark for this challenge ... I LOVE THIS!

Anonymous said...

great card I love it.

Sherrie K. said...

Too cute:) Looks like he wants to take a big chunk out of that cupcake..me too! Yummy!
Another cute card my friend:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Yep, it made me smile as well

Scrapper69 said...

Are you kidding! This is totally PERFECT for that Challenge! It's soooo Stinkin' CUTE Sharon! Love the eyes too! :o)

buglvr2010 said...

So cute, Sharon!

Georgiana said...

This is so fun looking! Love all those waves. Time to head to the beach again, except the sharks need to stay away.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tara said...

Love how you layered the water!
Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

He's scary - I'm not going near those cupcakes... LOL Love the swirls on the icing.

Joy said...

Sharon this is too cute !! That shark cracks me up and I love all the waves !
xoxo Joy
I need your addy please! Your snail mail addy! lol

Kristie W. said...

Super cute!! I love how you added a cupcake on the inside of the card too. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!