Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #99

Mary is having a 'yummy' challenge over at Paper Cutz this week. You are to make a card, layout or craft project using a Cricut cut, hand stamped or digital stamped image of an ice cream cone, popsicle, ice cream sundae or milk shake. Using any colors or theme. How yummy is that?! I decided to go with Smiley Cards. It was a free Gypsy download. I don't use it near enough. The cuts on it are really really cute. I used the popsicle with all the layers except the eyes. I used some google eyes instead. I also cut some extra drips. I used glossy accents on the drips. And used a paint brush to put it one the popsicle itself so it would look more matte instead of so glossy. The bg papers are American Crafts-Heat Wave. The stripe across the middle is the same as the piece behind the ice cream piece. I haven't put a sentiment on yet. I will when I decide what I am going to use it for. Now you have until midnight EST, Thursday, July 14th to enter this 'yummy' challenge. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is just toooo
stinkin' CUTE! I hate to say this but I've NEVER used my Smiley Face! LOL I know that's bad.... but I always forget that I have it! And I've never even used the gypsy font or wandering one either! LOL
LOVE your card though! :o)