Friday, July 15, 2011

Hello Bloggie Friends!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything since Tuesday. My desk top computer is having big time issues. I am having to use my laptop and it is a bit dated. It's a great laptop but it doesn't have any of my programs that I use on it and none of my photos, etc. I'm kinda lost here without my desk top. I'm really bummed, too. Our DD is going to come over and see what she can do with it. She's really great with computers!! I'm in high hopes that she can get over sometime this weekend. I've worked on a couple of cards for challenges that I want to enter. That way when she gets it back up and running I'll be ready to post something. So please don't desert me here! I'll be back!! Hopefully soon!!
Next week will be a really busy one for me at work. The computer room person is on vacation, so I get to do her job. I use to have that job years ago and I just love it. She left Thursday for vacation and I was really busy yesterday and today. I really enjoy my job as an assistant manager, but I 'loved' working in the computer room.
Ya know, I told ya'll about our outside furbaby passing away. Well, Hubby was really down in the dumps about it all. DD and SIL asked me if it was alright to get him another dog. I told them it should be fine. So, for Father's Day-well the weekend after-they presented him with the most adorable and cutest bassett hound. They got him from an awesome breeder from Mississippi. Hubby named him T-bone. He is just the perfect coloring, too!! He is right at 10 weeks old. I'll post some pictures of him and our other
3 furbabies when my desk top is back to running. He was suppose to be an outside dog. He is yet to be there! He sleeps on the couch every night!! Hubby takes him everywhere with him. He won't go to Wal-mart any more since he can't take him in with him. He took him into the bank a couple of weeks ago. Everyone in Hobby Lobby loves him! Everyone knows him at my work. He hasn't met a stranger yet!! Okay, I'll hush up now. Have an awesome weekend everyone!! I hope to be back to posting really really soon!  Love ya'll!!! :)

1 comment:

Scrapinkats said...

Don't you hate it when we have to cALL THE TECHIES TO HELP? yOUR BLOG LOOKS GOOD + I haven't been hopping around alot! BTW I have Blog candy trying to reach 200 giving away a Bind-It-All book www.scrapinkats.blogspot
going to try to plan a get together when home!