Thursday, April 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Video

I made this video a couple of weeks ago but got so busy with getting ready for OnStage, church practice for Easter Program and work, that I am just now getting this downloaded to You Tube and my blog. I'm still learning how to use these deeper impression embossing folders, but I know when I get the nack, I'm gonna love using them!!!
Cardbase is Whisper White (100730) cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4. The layer is 2016-2018 In Color DSP (141408) (retiring so order quickly!!!) cut at 5 7/8 x 4 1/8. Sentiment/embossed piece is again the Whisper White (100730) cut at 2 1/2 x 4, as is the inside sentiment piece. I used the Celebrations Duo Embossing Folder (1427601) to emboss with. The inside sentiment is from the Happy Celebrations (143012) Stamp Set. These are in the Occasions Catalog. Order by May 31st.
I used Emerald Envy (141396) ink. I so love how this embossing folder pops with the raised lines inside the letters.
You can order this from my Stampin' Up! Online Store by going here.
Also, we have a lot of retiring products that I know you will want to check out. Get them while you can. They are going fast. You will be sorry you didn't grab that one and that one and that one before it got gone!!! 'Cus once its gone, it is gone!!!!

Hope ya'll enjoy my video. I do have to warn you that some of the dogs howled in this video. I'm really sorry about that!! But that's life here in the Swafford household!!!



3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love it!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful video/card! So Cool!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

Another great video Sharon and a fabulous card! I am loving those folders too, they look so awesome. I had to laugh about the dogs barking when the phone rings as that is just what Savannah does! I tell her it is just the phone for crying out loud but she insists that she needs to bark. Hey, this is real life and real life happens so no apology needed!!! Hugs, Brenda