Tuesday, January 31, 2017

He is not here;...

Hello Crafty Friends!!! This is the first card that I made for one of the March classes. I figured since it was the month before Easter, one class needed to be an Easter card.
The Easter Message Stamp Set (142987) from the new Occasions Catalog is just perfect for Easter cards. I so love this stamp set. It also has palm leaves and Easter Lilies in this set. I stamped the image using Versa Mark (102283) and embossed it using Cooper Embossing Powder (141636). I used Whisper White (100730) and Perfect Plum (101889) cardstock. I added some Burlap Ribbon (141487) to the middle of the Perfect Plum and used Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) to pop up the Whisper White piece. I also embossed the inside sentiment. This card makes me feel so good. I am so happy with how it turned out. How it looks. What it represents. He has risen!!!
You can get all of these wonderful products from my Stampin' Up! Online Store by going here.
So many awesome products there that I know you really do need in your crafty area!!!
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Also, Sale-A-Bration is still going on. For every $50 you spend from either the new Occasions Catalog &/or Annual Catalog you get to choose an item from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Such wonderful new things that you need to craft with!!!
Also, this would be an awesome time for you to join my team! For you investment of just $99, you get to choose $125 worth of products and during this time only, you also get to choose two extra stamp sets of your choice (think most expensive)!!! Now that is awesome!!!! And I would love to have you on my team!!!
I showed a card similar to this before, but this one is different because I switched the sentiments around. Hope ya'll like it as much as I love it!!!



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful design!
Sherrie K

Brenda said...

OMGosh! I think I am in love with this stamp set!! And I haven't even seen the whole thing. lol Your CAS card is simply stunning Sharon, I know the ladies will love this class for sure!! Hugs, Brenda