Saturday, September 17, 2016

Thankful

Morning my Crafty Friends!!! I'm back again with a Fall card this time. This one was so super simple!!! Some cardstock, a little bit of stamping and I was done in no time at all!!!
If you want to make a card like mine, just head on over to my Stampin' Up Store to purchase all of the products. A list of them is below the picture along with the order numbers to make it super simple for you to order. Just go to my Online Store here.
While you are there, check out the last week of the Weekly Deals. Check out the great products in the Clearance Rack. And also, the BOGO Paper Pumpkin deal!! Buy the first month, put in BOGO as the code and get the second month free!!! Great way to find out how wonderful Paper Pumpkin is!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Sets:  Acorny Thank You (139718) and Happy Seasons (139821)
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie (105117) and Whisper White (100730)
Inks:  Crumb Cake (126975) and Pumpkin Pie (126945)
Blocks:  C (118486) and D (118485)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

AWESOME CAS cards!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful CAS card Sharon - I like the stamps!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations