Friday, July 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Friend

Good Friday morning everyone!!! When I clock out this afternoon, my vacation starts!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Boy am I ever ready!! One of the granddaughters will be at the house when I get home. She's staying until Sunday evening and then one of the other granddaughters is coming to stay until Tuesday. On Tuesday, my sister will be here from Texas. We are going to go through the rest of our Mom's things and some other stuff for Dad and having a yard sale for him. So part fun and part work for my vacation. But that's okay. I usually work the whole week and I'm only working from Wednesday morning through Saturday this year!!! :)
Today I'm showing Day 22 of #acardadayinjuly. I got new Designer Series paper and Washi Tape in Monday and I just had to use them!
A list of all of the products that I used is listed below the picture along with the order numbers.
These would be good to purchase to earn the $5 gift codes that you can spend August 2nd-31st. You get one for every $50 you spend. You have only until July 31st to earn these!! So head on over to my Stampin' Up! Store here and pick up some of these great products!!!
I would so love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and for you to even join my team as a Demonstrator yourself!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



Stamp Set:  Thoughtful Banners (141614)
Thinlets Dies:  Swirly Scribbles (141497)
Designer Series Paper:  Playful Palette (141657)
Cardstock:  Peekaboo Peach (141417), Sweet Sugar Plum (141418) and Very Vanilla (101560)
Ink:  Archival Basic Black (140931)
Washi Tape:  Playful Palette (141659)
Punch:  2 Inch Circle (133782)
Block:  C (118486)
Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
Snail Adhesive (104332)

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

More Beautiful Paper! Lovely card! Glad to hear your going to have some PLAY time on your Vacation! Enjoy your visits with the family! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations