Saturday, June 11, 2016

Happy Birthday

Morning my Crafty Friends!! Here it is, Day 11 of #acardadayinjune and I am having a great time this month, too!! Please don't forget to visit Rachelle and Georgiana and check out their creations each day. You won't be disappointed, that's for sure!!!
A list of the products that I used are under the picture.
All of the products can be bought through my Stampin' Up! Demo Site. Just go right here. You won't be disappointed by the quality of Stampin' Up! products!! They are totally awesome!!! And for the month of June, if you spend $350 on an order, along with the regular Stampin' Rewards that you get, you will also get an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards!!! Now hows that for a great deal?!
And if you decide that you want to be a Demonstrator, if you just want the discount or to make it a business and earn some extra money, you can get the kit for just $99. And you get to pick out $125 worth of products to make up you kit. But, for the month of June only, you also get to pick out two extra stamp sets to go in your kit!! That's right!! Now that's most fabulous!!! So just visit my Demo Site, making sure my name is up there in the corner, and check everything out. I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or to even have you on my team!!!
I hope ya'll like my Birthday card!!!! :)



Stamp Sets:  Stylized Birthday and Thoughtful Banners
Cardstock: Dapper Denim and Whisper White
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon
A Block
Metallic Sequins
Mini Glue Dots
Fast Fuse
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: