Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy Birthday

Morning Crafty Friends!! Today is Day 26 in the #acardadayinmay . I needed another birthday card. This one is for our granddaughter that will be 15 (gulp) on the 30th of June!! I'm not ready for it, but I told our daughter that I would help teach her how to drive. I think she will really like this card. At least I sure hope so!! Hubby said he thinks she will.
A list of all of the products is below the pictures.
I would be beyond thrilled if you would visit and consider to allow me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. We have some great things happening in June and I want you to be a part of it!!!
I'm gonna do a post on it that will be live evening. So come back by and find out part of what's going on. The other I will announce on June 1st.
I hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)




Stamp Set:  Balloon Builders
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Whisper White Thick
Specialty Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Bash (retiring)
Inks:  Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral
Blocks A, C and H
Fast Fuse

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

You have Rocked these cars AL month long Sharon! Your Grand daughter will LOVE this card! It's Happy & cheery! Perfect for her Birthday! And way to Go - helping to teach her how to drive! My mom Can't drive - so we had the School help us when the older boys were her age! :) Have a Fantastic Weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the fun color combo on this one!