Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Birthday

Morning Crafty Friends!!! Day 14 of #acardadayinmay.
I almost decided not to show ya'll this card. I have to say right off the bat here that this one isn't really a good card. I decided that I would just go ahead and let ya'll see it. The cardstock is to dark to be stamping on and I really don't know where I was going with this one!!! It started out to be a birthday card for my hubby. But I think I will be making another one for him.
I did use two of the new Stampin' Up! 2016 In Colors cardstock and one ink and Stamp Set. Although you can't tell the ink since it is on the dark cardstock.
A list of the products that I used are listed below the pictures.
Would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or for you to join my team! You can contact me here or on my Demo site here.
Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)





Stamp Sets:  Layering Love (new 2016 coming in June 1st catalog), Butterfly Basics and
                     Timeless Textures
Cardstock:  Dapper Denim (new 2016 In Color), Sweet Sugar Plum (new 2016 In Color) and
                   Whisper White
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Emerald Envy (new 2016 In Color) and Sweet Sugar Plum (new 2016 In Color)
Blocks:  A, D & H
Fast Fuse

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Glad you shared it - I know there are some cards I wish I never shared either! LOL - I think we all have those! But I think it's lovely - Maybe if you stamped with versamark then embossed it, it would have showed up more to your liking... You can always add a cute image to it later! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations